Re: Intend to upload: doxygen, graphviz, subversion

Great. I'll try it out. This should solve my problem of mixing
machines with Etch and Lenny that have the problem of svn clients of
v1.5 automatically upgrading their working copies, the moment they
touch codes.

Is this the full package, or has certain components intentionally left
out due to incompatibilities?

Gratefully yours,

jason

--