difference page

	Hi!

 I hacked togeter a quick script to create me overview pages about the
status of packages in backports.org. You can see the result over here:
<http://backports.deb.at/> - I'd like to call it version 1.0.

 You propably will notice the links at the top (and the bottom) in the
Legend for the colour codes, they take you to overview pages with only
that specific package state. The Legend link takes you back to the
complete overview page.

 For version 2.0 I plan some more convenient things, I just don't want
to promise anything too soon or name features that might be more
trickier than thought. What will definitely come is listing the unstable
version for NAs (like, ganeti) if available to know wether it's a
removal candidate (like, 915resolution), testing-security for newer to
see if it really is newer (that currently affects uw-imap, e.g.) and
hiding of backports specific packages (like, debian-backports-keyring).

 Hope you consider it useful - and hope it will stimulate you to update
your oudated (upstream version difference) or older (only Debian
revision difference) packages.

 Have fun. :)
Rhonda