Re: bacula 2.4.3 packages

	Hi!

* Ralf Gross <Ralf.Gross@STZ-Softwaretechnik.com> [2008-11-30 14:34:17 CET]:
> Alexander Wirt schrieb:
> > Ralf Gross schrieb am Sunday, den 30. November 2008:
> > > any plans to update the bacula packages to version 2.4.3?
> > > 2.4.3 is available in unstable now:
> > > http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/bacula.html
> >
> > Unstable is uninteristing for bpo.
> > We only include versions from testing.
>
> Ah, I remember. That means now that lenny is frozen there will be no
> bacula update soon?

 I still have my preparation directories sitting on my website, so
bacula 2.4.3 is available from there:
<http://rhonda.deb.at/debian/bpo/bacula/>

 I have no idea if it will make it into lenny (and thus into etch
backports) at some time, so upgradeability might be an issue. I though
propably will continue with backporting bacula once lenny was released,
though to lenny-backports, of course.

 Yes, the binaries are only for powerpc, and it's not apt-getable. The
latter part is on intention, about the former I will propably eventually
produce i386 binaries, but that might take a while.

 So long. :)
Rhonda