thanks for the debhelper 7.0.15 backport

[...]

 > How ever I tried once again (see [1]) to do the backport properly.
 > You can find the result here:

 > http://micha.lenk.info/debian/etch-backports/debhelper_7.0.15~bpo40+1.dsc
 > http://micha.lenk.info/debian/etch-backports/debhelper_7.0.15~bpo40+1.tar.gz
 > http://micha.lenk.info/debian/etch-backports/debhelper_7.0.15~bpo40+1_all.deb
 > http://micha.lenk.info/debian/etch-backports/debhelper_7.0.15~bpo40+1_i386.changes

	Well, was there any reason for packaging the whole .git/
	subdirectory into .tar.gz, anyway?  I guess, you've had to use
	something like the -I.git option to dpkg-buildpackage(1)?

	The interdiff looks otherwise quite sane, if I didn't miss
	anything.  Why not to include this one into etch-backports?

	As a matter of test, I've successfully build a backport for
	openldap 2.4.10-3 with this version of debhelper.  (I'm going to
	make this backport available shortly.)

[...]