Re: lenny-backports vs. flashplugin-nonfree

Gerfried Fuchs schrieb am Freitag, den 12. September 2008:

> * Peter Mann <Peter.Mann@tuke.sk> [2008-09-12 11:18:57 CEST]:
> > when we can use lenny backports? lenny is now frozen, but maybe we can
> > backport some special packages, e.g. flashplugin-nonfree
>
>  Please read the guidelines again. When the package hits testing, the
> backport to the previous stable can be done. So when flashplugin-nonfree
> hits squeeze the backport to lenny-backports can get uploaded.
Not exactly. There is an exception for flashplugin-nonfree as this got
removed from stable and testing. But I won't create a lenny backports archive
until lenny is released.

Alex

--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A