xen 3.2 on etch

Hi,

is there a possibility that a patch is missing in the build of xen-3.2-1 for etch that enables one to use a large volume (>2TB) in a domU? I think this was added/patched somewhere between xen 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 and 3.2 definately can do this as it worked under ubuntu hardy. But i really want to stay with debian for my servers - and the disc arrays grow ;)

The kernel does not seem to be the problem - dom0 mounts/reads/writes the volume just fine.

Thanks for any hint,

M. Schlößer