Re: Missed dependency for postgresql backport
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Missed dependency for postgresql backport
- From: Xavier Poinsard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:13:40 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20080331103937.GB29125@asteria.debian.or.at>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080331103937.GB29125@asteria.debian.or.at>
Gerfried Fuchs a écrit :
> * Xavier Poinsard <email@example.com> [2008-03-31 10:33:01 CEST]:
>> Today, when I upgraded the postgresql packages, aptitude proposed me to
>> remove libpq5 which leads to broken installation.
> On what architecture?
>> I suspect a lost dependency.
> It's rather a switch of default postgres from 8.2 to 8.3 that happened
> and thus libpq5 comes from the 8.3 source package now. I would guess
> that it might be related to some build delays or similar. The packages I
> uploaded were in sync on i386 and powerpc, the other architectures
> depend on the buildd network - thus my above question about what
> architecture you are using.
> So long,