Re: Kernel vmsplice security update

Hi everybody,

will there be a backported binary .deb for this kernel, or
do i have to compile it myself from the below mentioned
source-tree?

thanks, sebastian

ps: this might be an annoying question, but it is the first
time i use a backported kernel and couldnt find anything
on backports.org or the net. btw, i very much appreciate
the work done by anybody involved in backports.org.
thanks