Re: Request for rtorrent backport

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 12:55:49PM -0500, Marc Sherman wrote:
> rtorrent 0.7.9 has been in lenny for a while. An etch backport would be
> very much appreciated!

Hi,
I've build some i386 rtorrent packages for myself.
http://sven.stormbind.net/debian/rtorrent-etch/

If you can find someone willing to sponsor it I would volunteer to care
for the backport and provide packages with a bpo version string.

Beside that I did an backport of ktorrent (no further changes beside the
version) which is not yet in testing for a friend.
http://sven.stormbind.net/debian/ktorrent-etch/

And a LyX backport is also still on hold waiting for someone nice to
sponsor it.

So if someone is interessted to sponsor one of the packages I can build them
for bpo.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak