Re: RFS: centerim (first backport)

Hi Anibal,

On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 10:19:33PM -0600, Anibal Avelar wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 10:04:03PM -0600, Anibal Avelar wrote:
> > > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.22.2-1~bpo40+1
> > > of my package "centerim".
> >
> > A couple of short notes:
> >
> >  * Do not lower the standards-version - that's just a useless and thus
> >    unnecessary diff.
> >
> >  * Do not remove Homepage and Vcs-* fields - dpkg from Etch will simply ignore
> >    them anyway.
> >
> >  * Don't worry about lintian errors introduced by those rules.
> >
> > See also http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute.
> >

> Thank you. I fixed them.

Two more notes:

 * If you add the homepage to the package description (which is not really
   necessary), please prepend it with two spaces.

 * (not bpo related) The Vcs-* fields are supposed to point to the VCS used to
   maintain the _Debian_ package, not the upstream package. Please fix this in
   your next upload to unstable.

I've fixed the homepage thingy and uploaded the package.

Cheers,
Sebastian