backports of texmacs

<posted & mailed>

Hi all

  I have created the backports for texmacs 1.0.6.10-1 . The packages are
available at
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/backport_of_texmacs_for_etch.html

Currently this texmacs version is available only in unstable and not in
testing. However I have created the backports in the hope that someone
would examine it and tell me if there can be any improvements made before
this version trickles into testing. If it is of any help, I am also the
co-maintainer for this package.

If everything is OK, I would appreciate if someone can upload it to the
backports repository at http://backports.org/debian/pool/

thanks
raju
--