Xen kernel for non-PAE

Hi!

There was a long discussion regarding non-PAE linux kernels for Xen.
The majority decided not to ship non-PAE kernels with Etch because
Fedora and other projects do so. But this has broken running NetBSD
under Xen in Etch.

Would anyone be so kind to build upload non-PAE Xen kernel package to
backports.org. I see that this is a bit different from a backport but
google shows me that a lot of people around the world have faced with
this. So, in this situation backports.org can be extremely helpful for
many debian users and administrators.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Please, add me on the CC-list when replying this message.
--
 Max