Re: Request-Tracker3.6 missing dependency

On Thursday 29 March 2007 20:01, Casey Rayman wrote:
> I'm trying to use the backport of Request Tracker 3.6.1, but there is a
> dependency on libdbix-searchbuilder-perl >=1.35 which does not appear to be
> available.  I've never used backports before so I'm wondering if I'm doing
> something wrong.  Any similar experiences or advise?

Hi Casey,

sorry for the inconvenience. I did miss the depency anywhere. It seems that it
was installed on my testsystem from anywhere else (I guess via dpkg -i).
I tried to backport the recent version of libdbix-searchbuilder-perl from
testing, but 1 test script failed.
Since nobody else seems to have a running rt3.6 backport and etch is near, I'm
asking the ftp-masters for removal of the package.

Sorry, Jan.