Re: Request for archives: wine 0.9.7-0bpo1

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 08:00:27PM +0200, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 18:43 +0100, Nick Leverton wrote:
> > Does anyone, please, still have archives of backports.org version
> > 0.9.7-0bpo1 of the following WINE packages ?
>
> http://people.backports.org/~tretkowski/archive/

Now downloaded, thanks very much indeed, Norbert.  This is a testament
to the stability of backports.org, and may well have saved my bacon :_)
I'm sorry for the duplicate of this mail which was PEBKAC.

Stu - thankyou, annoyingly I remembered about dpkg-repack shortly after
nuking the old versions !  I hope this will give me time to get her
working with the Etch versions - I did try them first and they currently
have some annoying redraw and keyboard glitches.

Nick