Re: Request for archives: wine 0.9.7-0bpo1

Nick Leverton wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone, please, still have archives of backports.org version
0.9.7-0bpo1 of the following WINE packages ?

libwine
libwine-alsa
libwine-arts
libwine-cms
libwine-gl
libwine-jack
libwine-print
wine
wine-utils

I need them because my wife makes heavy use of WINE, and these are known
to work with her applications.  She (quite reasonably) values a system
which lets her do her work more than she values submitting bugs to the
WINE devs.  She's been very happy with her backports.org system for the
last 18 months, and I think 0.9.7-0bpo1 was current when I installed it !
I normally save her critical packages but missed out on WINE.

If necessary just the .diff/.dsc would do, though I hope I can obtain the
debs to be sure the forthcoming reinstall gets the same binaries she had.

Many thanks if you can help,

Nick
If you can still access the current system on which they are installed, dpkg-repack is your friend.

Cheers,
Stu.