Re: bash 3.1-4bpo1 broken WRT process substitution

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply - I'm quite busy currently...

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 02:04:48PM +0000, Sam Morris wrote:
> It appears that the bash backport was build on a system where the
> autoconf test for HAVE_DEV_FD failed. Could someone please rebuild it,
> check if this is correct, and upload a fixed version?

Yes, this is caused by not having /dev/fd during build time. If you consider
this to be a bug, please report a bug against the Debian bash package.

As I cannot upload to bpo, could someone please rebuild the bash backport
while having /dev/fd available in the build environment and upload it? Thanks
in advance.

Cheers,
Sebastian

--