Re: RC security bugs in moinmoin package

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 17:45 -0600, Joseph Neal wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, at least some of the recent security bugs in moinmoin
> also effect the package in backports.  Is an updated package being planned?

> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinRelease1.5/CHANGES
>

> While I'm here, does anyone know what is going to be involved in migrating a
> moin wiki running the backports package to etch when the time comes?  Will
> the different python versions cause problems?

I talked with Erich Schubert, who initially did the backport, and he
said that he currently has no time to update the backport.

Beside that it's a really bad idea to upload a backport when you can't
update it when it's necessary... anyone else here on the list who wants
to update the backport?

	Norbert