newer debhelper needs newer dpkg-dev

After installing debhelper 5, I cannot create backports anymore for
packages generating udebs, mdadm in this case:

  dh_shlibdeps
  dpkg-shlibdeps: unknown option `-tudeb'

  Debian dpkg-shlibdeps 1.10.28.
  Copyright (C) 1996 Ian Jackson.
  Copyright (C) 2000 Wichert Akkerman.
  This is free software; see the GNU General Public Licence version 2 or
  later for copying conditions.  There is NO warranty.

  Usage:
  Positional arguments/options (order is significant):
        <executable>           } include dependencies for <executable>
        -e<executable>         }  (use -e if <executable> starts with `-')
        -d<dependencyfield>    next executable(s) set shlibs:<dependencyfield>
  Overall options (have global effect no matter where placed):
        -p<varnameprefix>      set <varnameprefix>:* instead of shlibs:*.
        -O                     print variable settings to stdout
        -L<localshlibsfile>    shlibs override file, not debian/shlibs.local
        -T<varlistfile>        update variables here, not debian/substvars
  Dependency fields recognised are Suggests/Recommends/Depends/Pre-Depends
  dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code 512
  make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1
  pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package

Does that mean we ought to backport dpkg-dev as well?

NP: Agalloch / The Mantle