Re: installing flashplugin-nonfree

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 19:57 +0100, Jens Schüßler wrote:
> * Marcelo Chiapparini <chiappa@oi.com.br> wrote:
> > >
> > > you have contrib in your sources.list, no?
> > >

> > yes! here is the line in souces.list:
> >
> > deb http://www.backports.org/debian sarge-backports main contrib
> > non-free
>
> Mmmhh. Did you miss the 'apt-get update' between?
> Tell us what 'apt-cache policy flashplugin-nonfree' says.
>
> Jens

Norberts, Daniel and Jens,

thank you very much for your replies and support. Finally I discovered
what was going wrong: nothing! the package is already installed in my
system... I apologize for the confusion! What I was looking for was a
port of flashplayer8, something like flashplayer-mozilla in Marillat's
repository, or in debian-unofficial, but in version 8... I was confused
with flashplugin-nonfree in backports...

Again, I am very sorry for the confusion,

Thanks very much for the support

Regards

Marcelo

--