Re: Re: Spamassassin somewhat out of date

On 11/30/06, Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de> wrote:
Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * Tobias Reckhard wrote:

>> I'm (honestly) wondering if there's anything specific that's keeping
>> Spamassassin 3.1.7 from leaving
>> http://people.backports.org/~tretkowski/upload/spamassassin/ and
>> heading for the main backports pool. Norbert?

> It was built yesterday and is still untested. If you're brave, give it
> a try and give feedback here...

I am running a self-backported version on several mailsystems (inlcuding
daily update via sa-update for the native and some SARE rules) since
about 1 week and have not discovered or encountered any problems so far.

I've been using 3.1.7 over a month now (sometime around mid-October)
with nothing to report.