Re: Pngcrush version 1.6.4-2~bpo.1 for sponsored upload

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 06:42:51AM +0530, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:

> > the *.dsc is enough.
>
> Does that mean that I do not need to put the ".deb" in the same
> location? I just ask for future reference since occasionally my link
> is too slow to upload the larger ".deb"'s.

No.  Simply, that providing the URL to the .dsc.  The tools are smart
enough oto figure out how to get the rest of the files if they are all
in the same directory.  However, if you don't upload the .deb packages,
nobody can get them.  Though, if you upload the .dsc, the .diff.gz and
the .orig.tar.gz, someone can at least rebuild your packaged.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez