Re: RFS: wormux (backported version)

Le 10.08.2006 18:34, Daniel Baumann a écrit :
Jean Parpaillon wrote:
Exact, I have not seen that a ttf-dejavu package has already been backported.

tell me when you've changed the package accordingly.
Latest package have been uploaded at 18:04 (CET)

About sdlgfx, is not the version on mentors.debian.net good ?

it is.. i just overseen it since you wrote so many mails...
Sure :-)

"apt-get policy debian-policy" tell me this package is 3.6.1.1 and not backported. Is it normal ?

since there is no need to backport 'debian-policy', yes.

Ok.

Thank you,
Jean

/ Photographier, c'est mettre sur la      \
| même ligne de mire la tête, l'oeil et |
| le coeur. C'est une façon de vivre.    |
\ -+- Henri Cartier-Bresson -+-           /
       \   ^__^
               ||----w |
               ||     ||