Re: Firefox IPv6

Am Samstag, den 05.08.2006, 10:41 +0200 schrieb Alexander W. Janssen:
> On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 10:31:26AM +0200, Alexander W. Janssen wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 01:11:28AM -0500, Jochen Antesberger wrote:
> > > Was the version von bpo build without v6 support?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Er. No!
> It was build indeed WITH IPv6 support ;-)
>
> Doh, i should make coffee. Brain not functioning properly...

I seem to have fallen victim to the same brain failure. As you suggested
I had my proxy settings activated earlier on and forgot about it. What a
coincidence I did that the same day I decided to check on some IPv6
stuff!

Again that brings up that I really have to look into getting a squid
with IPv6 patches. If anyone reading here got such a beast running I'd
appreciate if you could mail me a reference/howto.

> Sorry for the confusion,

Actually all my fault!

Cheers