kiosktool backport

Hi,

I'm working with the french debian-edu team and we need kiosktool for
our desktop personalization on sarge.

I have build on a Sarge the etch version of kiosktool without any
problems.

I have add the deb-src line from etch, then apt src the etch version of
kiosktool, and rebuild the package on sarge. It works fine.

So it is easy to backport kiosktool. If someone can upload it on the
backport server, it would be nice !

Thanks!

Friendly,
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian & Debian-Edu Contributor
 `. `'   GnuPG Key ID 0x88BBB51E
   `-    938D D715 6915 8860 9679  4A0C A430 C6AA 88BB B51E