Re: KDE 3.5 Problem

On Saturday 29 April 2006 1:23 am, Daniel Baumann so eloquently stated:
> Rob Blomquist wrote:
> > I have at least one folder that are now duplicated, and a whole bundle of
> > apps in Lost & Found, not to mention a pretty useless Control Center, and
> > Settings submenu.
>
> Besides that I can't reproduce this at all..

It turned out that there was a big fuss about kdebase-kio-plugins
between backports and my computer not allowing the upgrade. Then I got around
to forcing the install, and 100 KDE applications got installed, and the Kmenu
was fixed.

Apparently it was only a botched install from kdebase-kio-plugins blocking the
finish.

Rob

--
Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA