Re: Upgrade exim4 to bpo version??

>>>>> "f" == Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:

 f> The libc6 thing seems to be a different issue.  Currently, according to
 f> my apt-cache policy output, 2.3.2.ds1-22sarge3 is the version in sarge,
 f> it came in with the point release and is needed to get current timezone
 f> data.  If your system thinks it's not in the archive, maybe you've
 f> removed the sarge lines from your sources.list?  That would also explain
 f> why it wants to upgrade exim to the (supposedly) second-best, the
 f> sarge-backports.

This made me have a closer look at my sources.list. This points to our
local FTP server which mirrors Debian. I found out that it is not
actual -- there is some changeover going on.

So I (re)entered the reference to the official german mirror and thus
the problem is solved now.

So my apologies, I should have looked into that before asking the
list!

Thanks, HP.

Dipl.-Math. Hubert Palme        Bergische Universitaet Wuppertal
Zentrum fuer Informations-
und Medienverarbeitung (ZIM)           D-42097 Wuppertal
E-Mail: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)