Re: backport of KDE 3.5.2

Max Dmitrichenko wrote:
> It's beeing quite a long time since kde 3.5.2 entered the testing. Is it in
> plans to make it available on backports.org.

Yes, I worked on it while the last days and have had some minor
troubles. Actually I would have had them finished already two weeks ago,
but my damn slow x40 notebook isn't very suitable for building KDE :(

However, 3.5.2 did not fully enter testing, therefore I will upload the
packages at latest to the next weekend to debian-unofficial.org and call
here and on the debian kde mailinglists for testers. If everything works
fine, no major errors were reported *and* 3.5.2 made it into testing, I
will move the packages over to backports.org

HTH,
Daniel