Backport of kde 3.5.x + hal?

Hi!

We have just installed the kde backport on one of our testmachines to see if the usb-stick mechanism works.
(We're having trouble with our own usb scripts)

But KDE needs a recent version of HAL and DBus, which are not available at the moment in the bpo repository. (I think these versions are in sid only and haven's made it to etch until now)

Are you just waiting for these packages to reach testing or is it intended that there is no current version of them available here?

--
MfG,
 Patrick Cornelissen