Re: Problem with debuild and changelog

Re: Gerhard Brauer 2006-04-12 <[🔎] 20060412132546.GA3396@ws01.kis.te>

You should try debian-mentors@l.d.o.

> But there is no changelog, only a changelog.in as a template.

There must be a debian/changelog file. "dch" helps you create/maintain
it.

> I could remove the dh_clean section in rules, but this could'nt be the
> solution. Anybody there who point me to (my) mistake?

The package must be in exactly the same state as before after a
clean-build-binary-clean cycle. (Modulo some automatic update of
config.{sub,guess} that some packages do.)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/