ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into squeeze-backports
ngircd (19.2-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
ngircd (19.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Debconf translation: Japanese (victory). Closes: #692479
ngircd (19.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 19.2
* Fix watch file to handle release candidates properly
ngircd (19.2~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 19.2~rc1
* Fix "status" target in init script:
- "status" always returned "not running" since lsb-base 4.1
- "status" was not documented in the short help
Thanks to Alex Barton for the heads-up.
* Provide a watch file
ngircd (19.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 19.1
* Enable hardened build flags. Closes: #664984
ngircd (19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 19
* Upgrade Standards-Version: to 3.9.3, no changes
ngircd (18-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Debconf templates and debian/control reviewed by the debian-l10n-
english team as part of the Smith review project. Closes: #648241
* [Debconf translation updates]
* Portuguese (Pedro Ribeiro). Closes: #651678
* Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #651892
* Czech (Michal Simunek). Closes: #652087
* German (Chris Leick). Closes: #652217
* Russian (Yuri Kozlov). Closes: #652426
* Brazilian Portuguese (Adriano Rafael Gomes). Closes: #652561
* French (Julien Patriarca). Closes: #652895
* Dutch (Jeroen Schot). Closes: #653080
* Swedish (Martin Bagge). Closes: #653568
* Spanish (Jathan). Closes: #655678
ngircd (18-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix PIDDIR assertion (Closes: #648815).
ngircd (18-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 18
* The ngircd.conf file firmat has changed. Provide a helper program
to rewrite the configuration file.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 3.9.2, no changes.
ngircd (17.1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstream release 17.1
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 3.9.1, no changes.
* Upgrade Debianisation to debhelper7.
* Clean up init script (fixes Ubuntu bug #382027).
Override entries for your package:
ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1.dsc - optional net
ngircd_19.2-2~bpo60+1_amd64.deb - optional net
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to backports.debian.org archive.