Accepted crm114 20070810-2~bpo40+1 (source amd64)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:02:20 +0200
Architecture: source amd64
Maintainer: Milan Zamazal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: martin f. krafft <email@example.com>
crm114 - The Controllable Regex Mutilator and Spam Filter
Closes: 177783 177794 186589 206105 214149 225146 225146 226780 234541 234793 235955 235955 235957 237868 237916 240967 242469 244167 244739 259653 270315 275238 281619 304762 305938 306519 306523 307815 318720 339393 377978 378084 378135 394476 398078 406089 416446 433112
crm114 (20070810-2~bpo40+1) etch-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuilt for etch.
crm114 (20070810-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Broken .css files compatibility on 32-bit architectures, introduced in
crm114 (20070810-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version; closes: #433112.
* Tried to make some variable types related to cssutil more specific to
prevent repeating problems on 64-bit architectures.
crm114 (20070320-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version; closes: #416446.
* Honor DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
* Make sure crm114-mode.el gets installed.
crm114 (20061103-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream version; closes: #406089.
* Upload to experimental because etch is in freeze.
* Don't add Message-Id header if there's not any, information about
broken threading added to README.Debian; this attempts to solve bug
crm114 (20060704a-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Use full path when loading maillib.crm in mailreaver.crm;
crm114 (20060704a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixes of typos in mailfilter.cf, thanks to Martin Steigerwald
<Martin@Lichtvoll.de>; closes: #394476.
crm114 (20060704a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Install all mail*.crm scripts into /usr/share/crm114/.
* Add upgrade warnings to NEWS.Debian and README.Debian;
closes: #377978, #378084, #378135.
crm114 (20060704a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Standards 3.7.2 (no real change).
crm114 (20060118-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version; closes: #339393.
crm114 (20050721-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Missing :classify_status: declaration added in mailfilter.crm;
crm114 (20050721-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream 'BlameNeilArmstrong' release; closes: #270315.
* Fix in Mutt instructions, thanks to Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho
<firstname.lastname@example.org>; closes: #307815.
crm114 (20050628-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream 'BlameCochrane' release.
* Standards 3.6.2 (no real change).
crm114 (20050415-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Patched not to crash in cssdiff when the compared files don't exist
and not to require write access to them; closes: #306519.
* Man pages from the latest autoconfiscated version added;
* Don't depend on procmail, the scripts no longer require formail;
crm114 (20050415-3) unstable; urgency=low
* The important changes introduced by switching from the autoconfiscated
version to the upstream version are described in NEWS.Debian now;
* Tests still present in examples/ moved to examples/tests/.
* File permissions fixed.
* debian/rules: Don't call unnecessary debhelper commands.
crm114 (20050415-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Install most important directly usable sample files into
crm114 (20050415-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream 'BlameTheIRS' release; closes: #275238, #281619.
* New maintainer; closes: #304762.
* Packaging switched (back?) to plain debhelper.
crm114 (20040816.BlameClockworkOrange-auto.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix recent bug in upstream source, which was causing always success
crm114 (20040816.BlameClockworkOrange-auto.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New autoconfiscated version.
* Fix FTBFS when compiled with gcc3.4.
crm114 (20040816-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream 'BlameClockworkOrange' release.
crm114 (20040627-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch to fix infinite loop in mailfilter.crm (Closes: #259653)
crm114 (20040627-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream 'BlameSeifkes' release.
crm114 (20040419-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
crm114 (20040409-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add link from crm114 manpage to crm (Closes: #244739)
crm114 (20040409-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream 'BlameMarys' release (Closes: #242469)
* Add procmail to dependencies (Closes: #240967)
* Re-add patch to HOWTO (Closes: #235955)
crm114 (20040312-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Previous release was not NMU. I have utfized my name and forgot
to change it in control.
crm114 (20040312-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream 'BlameSnow' release. (Closes: #237868).
* autoconf dependency was probably added by patching to auto.2
release (Closes: #237916).
crm114 (20040221-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated to auto.2 release (Closes: #235957)
* Included instruction to setup under maildrop. (Closes: #235955)
crm114 (20040221-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to autoconfiscated version (this also adds man pages).
* Switch build system to cdbs.
* Add metamail | mew-bin recommends for mailfilter.crm function (Closes: #234793)
crm114 (20040212-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add NEWS.Debian file to mention .css incompatibility with previous
crm114 (20040212-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved .mfp files to examples directory (where they really belong).
* Included .cf files in examples directory (Closes: #234541).
crm114 (20040212-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #186589, #214149).
* According to info in bugs.debian.org/225146, this is fixed in new version (Closes: #225146)
* Upstream author says that this segfault bug is also fixed in new version (Closes: #225146)
* New maintainer (Closes: #206105)
* Don't include .css files, they are quite large and not neccessary
according to CRM114_Mailfilter_HOWTO.txt.
crm114 (2002-11-26-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA Upload.
* Inverted logic on read/write vs. readonly file opening in crm114.c
(Closes: #226780, #177794)
* Section changed from unknown to admin.
* Upstream Author(s) -> Author in debian/copyright.
* debhelper build dependency changed to version 4 to reflect debhelper
crm114 (2002-11-26-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning this package. Reassigned maintainer to QA group.
crm114 (2002-11-26-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release. Closes: #177783.
cafc6459dbc29b988170b1f9014143fb 601 mail optional crm114_20070810-2~bpo40+1.dsc
50419b5d563da414c5c0c0f256236fbc 562532 mail optional crm114_20070810.orig.tar.gz
ae1b741c4fd0f021a9577aec90fb2f7c 21453 mail optional crm114_20070810-2~bpo40+1.diff.gz
5dcdfa675d8db3521ba9e440aafa2178 443316 mail optional crm114_20070810-2~bpo40+1_amd64.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----