Re: Introduction, ITA against splash and wiki page minor issues

Hi Ole,

Thanks for the addition to the team.

The upload has been modified as asked for and pushed to git master. Now ready for review
and upload. Any changes to be made prior to upload, do let me know.

Regards

Phil

--
Playing the game for the games sake.