install astro packagess debian.

Dear mr./ms.

I am an Astrophysics Student. I was looking for an IRAF updated distribution because of my Master Thesis to use to analyse the several galaxies.
I have many problems running it on Ubuntu. I've seen there is an Astronomical Distribution with metapakages that i can be very interesting for me.

I would ask you if I can use it and the way I can install it. I already have a Debian 10.7.0 virtual machine in my Windows PC.

I would be grateful for any information. I am not an experienced user in Linux.

Thank you in advance.

Jaume.