Re: [RFS] pymoc

Hi Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com> writes:
> I've attempted to fix #95003 bug report for pymoctool binary of the
> corresponding package.  Hopefully it's done correctly.  In the
> process, I also added _better_ autopkgtests so that issues like these
> can be easily detected if they arise later.
>
> Also did a bit of QA work for this. I've pushed the changes to the
> salsa repository[1].  Please consider to sponsor, or grant DM access
> so I could simply upload.

Thank you very much for your efforts! I will happily grant DM access;
however wouldn't it also make sense if you would put yourself as
uploader? Being an uploader of that package, I would appreciate that
very much.

Feel however free to scan through our other packages; your help is very
welcome!

Best

Ole