Re: [RFS] fitsh

Hi Andras,

CC'ing to the list
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 03:00, Andras Pal <apal@szofi.net> wrote:
Hi Nilesh,
   thanks for your email - actually, i'd like to upload the latest snapshot
(0.9.4) of fitsh to its web page shortly (within a week or something) - so i'd
be happy if this release can be included in bullseye.

Maybe we can upload 0.9.3 now, and also 0.9.4 when it is ready?
The latest version would definitely migrate to bullseye if you do a release in a week or two.

   I maintained the first and current release of this package, but unfortunately
i'm not a routine maintainer in this sense and i'm afraid of that it would take
too long for me to learn again the steps.

No worries, If you do not have the time, I'd do the update and upload.

   So, any help is welcomed and i'd be glad if you can explain again what to do
and/or how to proceed.

I'm not sure if I understand you here. Are you asking "how do I update this package to the latest upstream"?

Nilesh