Re: Dcraw is missing on Salsa

Filip Hroch <hroch@physics.muni.cz> writes:
> dcraw is missing on salsa git repository. I thinks the package has
> been forget during repository migration. Perhaps, dcraw was existed
> as https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/dcraw.git (not in
> debian-astro sub-directory). I'm very sorry for my late notice.

I only copied the files from the debian astro subdir, so I missed that one.

> Is there a way how to help me?

So, I created a new dcraw repo and populated it with my personal copy
(from the last sponsorship, two years ago). I may not be very recent, so
just push you changes since then if there are any.

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/dcraw

Does this help you?

Cheers

Ole