Re: Munipack 0.5.10 review

Hi Filip,

Filip Hroch <hroch@physics.muni.cz> writes:
> I prepared new upstream version of Munipack.
> Please, review of the code.

Lintian issues two warnings:

W: munipack source: dependency-is-not-multi-archified munipack depends on munipack-cli (multi-arch: no)
W: munipack source: dependency-is-not-multi-archified munipack depends on munipack-gui (multi-arch: no)

Cause for this is that you set the "munipack" binary package to
"Multi-Arch: same".

The "munipack" binary package however is completely architecture
independent (it is just a metapackage), so it should be "Architecture:
all" instead of "Architecture: any". Sorry that I didn't see that
before.

Could you change this? And consequently remove its "Multi-Arch" entry?

Cheers

Ole