Re: voro++ package

Hi Ole,

OK, fixed upstream and pristine-tar branches accordingly, and so I think everything should be ready for upload now.

Thanks!
Roger

On 09/01/17 13:48, Ole Streicher wrote:
Hi Roger,

Roger Wesson <rw@nebulousresearch.org> writes:
I've added a metadata file with the details of the journal paper, and
linked the binary to the shared library.  Also sent an email to
upstream about changing exit() calls - is that something that should
be finalised before the package is uploaded or can that be fixed
later?

That may be well later; this is just a wish.

One remaining point, just with respect to the git repository: the
"upstream" branch should contain the cleaned tarball (+dfsg-1), and
similarly the "pristine-tar" should contain the cleaned tarball.

Could you still change that?

This however does not affect the package itself. If you agree, I can
upload. However, again: we are in the preparation of Stretch, and the
package will not be in Stretch. And our ftp-master will probably not (or
only slowly) process their queue until Stretch is ready, so be patient.

Best regards

Ole