Re: Debian-Astro paper on the horizon?

Dear Ole (sorry I lost your initial e-mail),

I would like to contribute a section mostly on Gyoto:
  https://packages.debian.org/sid/gyoto
for which I am also upstream and use it as an example of the benefits
for the upstream project of being packaged in Debian:

 - foster a sane development model;
 - early testing with the next generation of compilers and libraries;
 - ease of installation for the end-user...

Kind regards, Thibaut.