Re: siril 0.9.4 ready for upload

Dear Ole.

Thank you for the upload.
However I have seen here: https://appstream.debian.org/sid/main/issues/siril.html that siril has one warning and one hint. However, when I've tested my files with the appropriate tool (appstream-util) it returned me "OK".
In consequence I've pushed these changes to debian but now it is up to you:
If you think these changes deserve to be uploaded to a new package version, and of course if that upload to unstable does not take too much time, so feel free to upload. If not, no problem I will tag the changelog to UNRELEASE and changes will be uploaded in a next release.

My Best Regards,
Cyril

Dear Vincent,

Vincent Hourdin <debian-siril@free-astro.vinvin.tf> writes:
> we have a new debian package for siril, which includes a debian/watch,
> an upstream metadata file that you mentioned months ago, and the
> software centre integration files.

Thank you very much. I will upload it today or tomorrow.

> How can we verify that the upstream metadata file is actually used?

The main usage in the moment is to generate some entries on our Blends
package lists. Check f.e.

https://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks/python3#python3-asdf

On this entry, the "Reference", and the "Bugs" and "Git" links in the
"Upstream" section come from this file.

The other fields are still not processed (maybe by other tools); this
may however change in future.

> It looks like the website is dead, is this a deprecated feature?

Hmm, which website you mean? The "Homepage" field in
debian/upstream/metadata is obsolete (and not used in blends.d.o/astro),
since it is already in debian/control.

Best regards

Ole