Re: siril 0.9.4 ready for upload

Thank you Ole.
Sorry for the short deadline, It's my fault. I totally forgot the Debian Import Freeze and I originally did believe it was in september.

> And, for Ubuntu, you can also ask them for an exception (which they usually grant).

It is good to know then. What is the true deadline in this case, following this schedule: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/ReleaseSchedule ?

Thanks again Ole,
Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Cyril

Dear Vincent,

I uploaded the package. However, a few small comments:

* A debian/watch file would be nice. Even if you don't use it yourself,
  it helps others to check whether the Debian package is up to
  date. Sure, you will probably package without much delay, but d/watch
  is the canonical way to check this for others.

* You may also ask for uploads of beta versions to the "experimental"
  distribution of Debian. This would not affect the normal packages, but
  allow for testing without much effort. It would also allow to discuss
  potential problems with the packaging earlier.

* Please give more time for upload. Asking with a one-day deadline is
  quite dangerous. And, for Ubuntu, you can also ask them for an
  exception (which they usually grant).

Cheers

Ole