Re: Debian Astro Logo Proposal

Maria Hammerstrøm <hello@mariahammerstrom.com> writes:
> Thank you for your feedback on the logo proposal. I have tested
> Thibaut suggestion of centering the symbol to make the central bulge
> as circular as possible and I think it works very well. Do you agree?
> Any other feedback?

The new version looks better. The logo is just great! I would think the
overall mood is to accept your work as logo for the Debian Astro Pure
Blend.

Could you create a variety of the logo in different sizes (like 25x25,
50x50, 75x75, 100x100, 250x250 pixel) and an SVG vector graphics
version? And, also send original file that you created?

Best regards

Ole