First GDL packages ready for upload
I prepared the first three packages that use GDL, and I will upload them
in the next days:
I used the following "policy":
* binary packages are prefixes with "gdl-"
* *.pro files install under /usr/share/gnudatalanguage/<package>
* packages require GDL
* no attempt was made to install a common GDL path
* a rudimentary API doc is installed in
* versions contain the date since there are no "releases"
* I made some attempts to make them usable with GDL (build and CI tests)
Since they are the first packages in the GDL ecosystem, I'd like to ask
for a review of the package structure.