Re: [RFS] casacore-1.7.0 uploaded to mentors

One addition

patches/0001-Change-license-and-copyright-info-for-range.c.patch

contains an old patch from me that changes the copyright information.
I think we should add the following citation to debian/copyright (from
the E-mail I got from Barry Bachmann):

 You have my permission to re-release your version of range.c under the
 LGPL-2 if you prefer.  It is sufficient for me if you either remove the
 old copyright notice entirely or add a note to the code that the old license
 has been revoked by the author (me) and changed to the LGPL - whichever
 you like.  If you want to add a copyright notice, it may read:
     /* Copyright (c) 1985-2012 Distributed Systems Software */
 But I don't require you to add a copyright notice.
 .
 [...]
 .
 You also have my permission to change the license & copyright for lwf_c.c
 in the same way as for range.c

Best regards

Ole