Re: How to resolve circular build dependency?

On Sep 13, 2014 3:20 PM, "Ole Streicher" <debian-devel@liska.ath.cx> wrote:
> Still, the packages would have a circular build dependency, which I think should be avoided, right?

Well, compilers often build-depend on them own, which is even worse.
If a circular dependency could be avoided, better, but I don't care that much.

I also guess the -data package is arch: all, so it wouldn't cause any issue during bootstraps and the like (yet it would cause a issue to some derivatives (guess which one) that rebuild all packages, but I wouldn't care that much, a 5 minutes work on the package and then a manual sync it's enough)