Re: RFS: astroquery/0.2.1-1 [ITP]

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Prat <vinceprat@free.fr> writes:
>   I am looking for a sponsor for my package "astroquery"

I only have some small comments:

* please set as maintainer address
  "debian-astro-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org"

* Remove the colon at the end of the uploaders line

* I would silence the "privacy-breach-generic" warning of lintian -E,
  since this is on purpose

* replace UNRELEASED with unstable in the changelog

* Wouldn't it be better to use pypi as canonical source instead of
  github? Also, I would use pypi as home page and not readthedocs.

* The link in python-astroquery.links should probably go to the -doc
  package?

* I would put the http_proxy='127.0.0.1:9' as general line in rules,
  to make sure that during auto-build nothing is retrieved (move from
  the sphinx documentation)

Otherwise the package looks fine for me; if you could change the
mentioned points, I would try to sponsor (it would be my first sponsored
package ...)

best

Ole