Re: healpix-cxx taking a long time to build for armel on arnold

On Jun 9, 2014, at 10:52 PM, Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 11:02:49AM -0700, Leo Singer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that healpix-cxx is taking a long time to build for armel on arnold:
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=healpix-cxx
>>
>> It's now been building for almost 6 days, although previous versions of the package have built on antheil and ancina in under 1 day:
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=healpix-cxx&arch=armel
>
> I had a look. the builder rebooted during the healpix-cxx and thus it
> remained in building state. I had a look at healpix-cxx buildlog,
> and filed bug# 751081
>
> I can give back healpix-cxx but I'd prefer if you can look at fixing the
> bug first.

Hi Riku,

Thank you. Should be fixed in Subversion:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-science/packages/healpix/healpix-cxx/trunk/debian/rules?annotate=46705

Hi Steffen,

In Subversion, I've made a whole batch of changes to chealpix, healpix-cxx, and healpy. With the fix for Riku's bug report, I think they are ready. Would you please sponsor chealpix_3.11.4-2, healpix-cxx_3.11.2-7, and healpy_1.7.4-3?

Thanks,
Leo