Re: Interest

Le 11/04/2014 20:22, Vincent Prat a écrit :
> Hi Ole,
>
> As you may have seen, I just filed an ITP for Audela, but it seems that
> I do not have access to the git repository of the team.
> Indeed, when I connect to git.debian.org, I am denied access to the
> /srv/git/debian-astro directory.
> Thus, I cannot create a repository.
> Am I doing something wrong? If so, what should I do instead?

It's just /git, not /srv/git.

However you don't seem to belong to the scm_debian-astro UNIX group,
although you are junior developer in the project, which grants you
commit access. Looks like a bug, perhaps you can ask the alioth
administrators? I do see what I can do fro you from the project admin page.

Regards, Thibaut.