Problems about installing Debian on Arm64

Hello everyone,
Recently I bought a Gigabyte MP30-AR0 (rev 1.1) motherboard in a online
second-hand market. But I encountered a lot of difficulties when installing
Debian 12 arm64 on it.

I've tried the official system image (Ubantu 14.02) provided by Gigabyte first.
But after I flashed the image to USB storage using Win32DiskImaginer,
I couldn't see any Partition using the newest Diskgenius, which had already
support Ext2/3/4.
(Actually I couldn't see any partition when I load the img
file in Diskgenius as a Virtual Disk either.)

Then I turned to Debian 12.I've tried "debian-12.7.0-arm64-DVD-1.iso",
flashing it to USB storage using UltraISO 9. However, I couldn't boot from the
USB storage under u-Boot at all. Actually, I have no idea about how to
manually select boot device and boot from the Debian install CD/DVD imagine
in u-Boot.

Finally, I tried to install Debian using the built-in linux X-Gene
(Applied Micro Linux), following the instructions on
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/arm64/apds03.en.html,
but there's no ar availiable on X-Gene. After getting a aarch64 gnu tool-chain,
I installed debootstrap successfully. But error occurs again and it turns out
that debootstrap needs perl to run. With no package manager (like dpkg, apt,
yum) or compile toolchain (including make, cmake and etc.), I don't know if
there's any way I can install Debian 12 on the Gigabyte MP30-AR0.

I know there are alreadly plenty mails in Debian Mailing List, but they all
focused on Gigabyte MP30-AR1, which is in UEFI boot mode, but the MP30-AR0
I have works in u-Boot mode. I've tried all the ways for MP30-AR1, but none of
them worked on my MP30-AR0.

Thank you again for your generous help.

Yours,
Richard Zhang