Re: What to do with d-i on armel?

On 1/9/24 17:22, Martin wrote:
On 2024-01-09 19:56, Emanuele Rocca wrote:
though. Any armel users out there? :-)

My employer uses Debian on armel, but not d-i :-)

.
3d printing environment relies heavily on whatever runs the rp2040. A whole industry has grown up around the combo of the adxl345 and an rp2040 to measure resonances and tune them out, allowing the printer to run several times faster with what is called "input shaping" The actual device is about the size of a postage stamp on a teeny pcb. I do not know which version of linux it is that the rp2040 is actually running. For us, its one of those things that Just Works.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis